- Conference Programme – 2nd May 2012
- Conference programme – 3rd May 2012
- Question Time – Ask the panel
- Speaker Biographies
- Speaker programme Abstracts
- Moderation and Chairmanship
- Conference Content
- Streams and Themes
- CPD Accreditation
- The BCS ASSIST Annual Conference 2012
- The Institute of Health Records Management (IHRIM) National Conference
- The Multidisciplinary Assessment of Technology Centre (MATCH) Public Interest Forum
- The HC difference
The Institute of Health Records Management (IHRIM) National Conference
IHRIM will be running a national conference within the HC2012 conference programme called ‘The Patient at the Heart of the Electronic Patient Record’.
- Nick Ross, Broadcaster and Journalist
- Professor Iain Carpenter, Health Informatics Unit, Royal College of Physicians
- Tony Cobain, Head of IM&T Assurance, Mersey Internal Audit Agency (with a specialist interest in Information Governance
- Dawn Monoghan, Strategic Liaison Group Manager at the Information Commissioner’s Office
- Toto Gronland, Head of Patient and Public Partnership, Informatics Directorate Department of Health
- Mark Duman, Chair, Information Patient Forum
- Andy Hyde, Director of Quality Management and Corporate Governance, Diakonhjemmet Hospital Oslo, Norway
- Raad Shakir, Secretary-Treasurer General, World Federation of Neurology
- Heather Walker, Consultancy Director, CHKS, Capita Health
IHRIM will also be holding their Awards Ceremony at the event on 2nd May.
IHRIM was established in 1948, primarily as an educational body. Its objectives, then as now, were to provide qualifications at different levels as well as career and professional assistance for members. IHRIM members are now working in the fields of health records, information management, clinical coding and information governance.
To find out more about IHRIM please click here.