- Conference Programme – 2nd May 2012
- Conference programme – 3rd May 2012
- Question Time – Ask the panel
- Speaker Biographies
- Speaker programme Abstracts
- Moderation and Chairmanship
- Conference Content
- Streams and Themes
- CPD Accreditation
- The BCS ASSIST Annual Conference 2012
- The Institute of Health Records Management (IHRIM) National Conference
- The Multidisciplinary Assessment of Technology Centre (MATCH) Public Interest Forum
- The HC difference
The HC2012 Press Office will be open exclusively to journalists on 2nd and 3rd May. It is located on the mezzanine level and offers a place for journalists to meet, file copy, conduct interviews and meet with speakers at the journalist’s invitation.
There is also a dedicated space for exhibitor press packs; please deliver your packs to the press office on set up day or the first day of the conference. Please also keep us up to date with events you may have planned on your stand during the two days.
The hashtag for the event is #HC2012 an optional generic health hashtag is #healthinformatics. If you would like to tweet directly to BCS, our Twitter handle is @BCS.