- Conference Programme – 2nd May 2012
- Conference programme – 3rd May 2012
- Question Time – Ask the panel
- Speaker Biographies
- Speaker programme Abstracts
- Moderation and Chairmanship
- Conference Content
- Streams and Themes
- CPD Accreditation
- The BCS ASSIST Annual Conference 2012
- The Institute of Health Records Management (IHRIM) National Conference
- The Multidisciplinary Assessment of Technology Centre (MATCH) Public Interest Forum
- The HC difference
The Multidisciplinary Assessment of Technology Centre (MATCH) Public Interest Forum
MATCH will be running their annual Public Interest Forum within the HC conference programme, titled “Health Technologies – can they develop national wealth as well as population health?” chaired by Professor Terry Young, Professor of Healthcare Systems at Brunel University.
MATCH is a well-established research collaboration between four leading UK universities (Birmingham, Brunel, Nottingham & Ulster) and a cohort of industrial partners, also supported by stakeholders from the NHS and other public sector organisations. MATCH, funded since 2003 by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) and partner subscriptions, provides a critical research mass in the field of health technology assessment (HTA) in its widest sense, bringing together expertise in health economics, engineering and social sciences.
For more information on MATCH please click here.