- Conference Programme – 2nd May 2012
- Conference programme – 3rd May 2012
- Question Time – Ask the panel
- Speaker Biographies
- Speaker programme Abstracts
- Moderation and Chairmanship
- Conference Content
- Streams and Themes
- CPD Accreditation
- The BCS ASSIST Annual Conference 2012
- The Institute of Health Records Management (IHRIM) National Conference
- The Multidisciplinary Assessment of Technology Centre (MATCH) Public Interest Forum
- The HC difference
UKTI 1-2-1 Meetings
UK Trade and Investment is providing a unique opportunity for UK companies to book 1-2-1 meetings with ICT buyers from healthcare organisations throughout the world.
If you are a UK company interested in entering or developing your business in overseas markets this is a great chance to meet senior decision makers.
To pre-book meetings with international buyers and UKTI market specialists please visit the dedicated UKTI event website, register and start making appointments: http://www.internationalexchangeathc.ukti.gov.uk/
All meetings will be held on the UK Trade & Investment International Exchange Zone @ HC2012. Meetings can be booked at the Zone on the day, but demand is expected to be high so we recommend visiting the website to pre-book as meetings are offered on a first come, first served basis.
The 1-2-1 meetings may be subject to change at the discretion of UKTI.